• for what you bring to the table
• for your creativity and innovation
• for making a difference
• for your involvement in the community
• for your your teamwork
• for your positive attitude and professionalism
• for your willingness to go above and beyond
Diversity and inclusion — in its broadest sense — means being open to understanding and appreciating differences in backgrounds, working styles, and experiences. We want to inspire team members to embrace their unique differences and work together to create opportunities for world-class collaborations involving information technology. In doing so, technology can serve as an effective enabler to advance the University mission.
Our “UR Valued” approach builds diversity and inclusion into our culture through professional development, team building, serving the community, and leveraging employee skills, talents, and passions.
Our “UR Valued” approach has been featured at a number of conferences since its inception.