All Faculty/Staff and Students are required to take a daily Dr. Chat Bot health screening survey before reporting to the University. The screening, which only takes seconds, helps identify Faculty/Staff and Students with COVID-19 symptoms before they come to campus and provides directions about self-quarantine and who to contact if self-quarantine is indicated. Faculty/Staff and Students who develop symptoms, notify Employee Health (585-275-6040) and leave campus as quickly as possible.
Faculty/Staff, if you do not have internet access available to complete the Dr. Chat Bot screening before arriving on campus, you should prearrange with your manager to complete it immediately upon arriving to work.
Students, if you do not have internet access available to complete the Dr. Chat Bot screening before arriving on campus, use the following methods:
- The URMobile app and use cellular.
- Use the URMobile app immediately upon getting on campus.
To access the Dr. Chat Bot screening tool:
Non–Medical Center faculty, staff, and all students should use: Dr. Chat Bot
- Faculty/Staff should enter the credentials used for logging into their work computer or email;
- Students should enter the credentials they use for University wireless (UR Connected).
Medical Center employees have been using a separate link to access Dr. Chat Bot and should continue with that process.
Anyone who is unsure of their login credentials visit the IT My Identity Service site.
- Login with a NetID.
If you have forgotten your password,
- Click [Forgot your password?] for your UR Active Directory Account]
- If you need additional help, call University IT at 275-2000.
The UR Mobile app also contains the Dr. Chat Bot tool. First-time users should open the UR Mobile app, wait a few seconds for a black banner “New settings available” to pop up from the bottom of the screen, and then tap to update.
Got to https://healthlab.urmc.rochester.edu/UniversityHealthScreen. Enter Active Directory username and password, and select Account Type (UR or URMC).
- Select appropriate answer at bottom of screen. If No is selected these screens will appear.
- Verify answer selected.
- Receive acknowledgment message.
- Select appropriate answer at bottom of screen. If Yes is selected these screens will appear.
- If you receive the below message, please follow instructions listed.
- Close browser
FAQ’s – Dr Chat Bot
- What is the URL?
- https://healthlab.urmc.rochester.edu/UniversityHealthScreen or UR Mobile app
- What credentials do I use to log in?
- UR or URMC Active Directory Account
- What if I forgot my password?
- visit the IT My Identity Service site
- Do I need to be on the campus network?
- No (Web site is internet facing)
- What happens if I say yes –
- It will ask which symptoms you are feeling. Depending on the follow up questions it may direct the you to Employee Health (585-275-6040)
- Who do I contact for help? –
- Call the University IT Helpdesk 52000 or Univithelp@rochester.edu