Faculty, staff, and students in select departments can now download the Microsoft Office suite free of charge on up to five devices, either University owned or personally owned. Before installing or upgrading Microsoft Office on a University-owned device, contact your local IT support specialist.
Known as Office 365 ProPlus, the service is available to the following groups:
- Arts, Sciences & Engineering faculty, staff, and students
- Eastman School faculty, staff, and students
- Simon School faculty, staff, and students
- Warner School faculty, staff, and students
- River Campus Libraries staff
- University IT & CIRC staff
The package includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote for Windows or Mac.
Install Microsoft Office 365