What can the courtesy telephones in each residence hall be used for?

The wall-mounted courtesy telephones on each residence hall floor are able to dial local numbers and toll-free services (pre-paid calling cards or toll-free long distance services). These phones can also be used for emergency calls.

Where can I purchase prepaid long distance calling cards?

Prepaid calling cards are available in several denominations from the University Bookstore.

Can I arrange for long distance service on my in-room telephone?

Yes. Contact the IT Help Desk at (585) 275-2000 orĀ UnivITHelp@rochester.edu.

What is the cost for in-room telephone service?

The service rates are available on the Service Contract form.