- Items can be picked up after 10:00am at the IT Center on the ground floor of Rush Rhees Library.
- Items must be returned to the IT Center by 10:00am on the last day of the loan period.
- Once reserved, items are held for 24 hours after the initial pick-up time of 10:00am.
Making a Reservation
- Call (585) 275-2000, or make a reservation in person at the IT Center on the ground floor of Rush Rhees Library.
- Faculty/Staff: If a longer reservation period is required, contact your IT support liaison.