DocuSign allows you to quickly and securely make every agreement and approval digital, from almost anywhere in the world, on practically any device. It’s simple to use and implement, so even complex workflows can be quickly automated, keeping your business moving forward, faster.
- Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature.
- Quickly access and sign documents that require signature.
- Readily check a document’s status, send reminders, view audit trails, and securely store online.
- Create templates using existing forms to help streamline the sending process.
- Oversee document workflow by identifying and managing recipients and routing.
- Make forms available online, allowing for self-service and ease of accessibility.
How To Get A Copy
DocuSign is available to Faculty and Staff at the University of Rochester. DocuSign is licensed per envelope. Users may purchase the number of envelopes they need. Once purchase is complete, an email will be sent to the user with information to access DocuSign.
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition or email (FAO required).
$3.95 per envelope.*
Contact the UR Tech Store. You will need to provide:
- FAO payment information.
- User(s) name and email address.
- Number of envelopes requested.
*Users are required to pay for any envelope usage above purchased amount.
Most modern computers will work with DocuSign eSignature.
Browsers supported: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Windows Edge.
User Guide: DocuSign eSignature User Guide.
Template Creation Information: