E-Prime provides an easy-to-use environment for computerized experiment design, data collection, and analysis.
New with E-Prime 3.0
- Improved interface with tabbed workspace
- Support for tablets and touchscreens
- SlideButtons for an area of response collection without using script
- Slide Layout Templates for quick design
- Experiment Library with pre-built experiments to download
- New Task Event for executing user script
- New Samples and Templates
- SlideChoice sub-object to design multiple choice surveys, recognitions, and recalls
- SlideSlider sub-object to design scales and sliders
- Find and replace properties in an experiment
- Run an experiment in a floating window for quicker inspection and debugging
- Quickly start an experiment from any List
- Interactively run List rows for debugging purposes
How To Get A Copy
Rochester Center for Brain Imaging (RCBI) administers E-Prime.
Email email@example.com to request access.
Visit pstnet.com and click “requirements” for system requirement details.