JMP dynamically links statistics with graphics to interactively explore, understand and visualize data. Includes a comprehensive set of statistical tools, experimental designs, and statistical quality control functions.
How To Get A Copy
JMP is available to enrolled students, instructional faculty and researchers engaged in original academic research work on both university and personally-owned computers (home use) are allowed to use the license.
Institutional research and other administrative uses related to the operation or improvement of a university or at an associated healthcare institution including patient care and sponsored research are not included within the scope of the license.
University staff who are participating in institutional research and other administrative uses, please contact UR Tech Store for pricing.
A license covers either a single user (may install on more than one computer if you are the sole user of each installation), or a single computer if it has more than one user.
JMP 17 is the latest version.
JMP can be downloaded here.
Follow directions below once downloaded.
Open “JMP folder”
Open “JMP-install.dmg” and follow directions
Open “JMP” folder
Open “setup.exe” and follow directions
SID file required for activation. Contact UR Tech Store for file. Please specify Mac or PC.
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (account number), Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover.
Personal purchases can also be made online here. NetID required for online purchase.
- $0 – AS&E faculty, staff, and students; Computer Science department; Laboratory for Laser Energetics; Simon School faculty staff and students
- $55 – All other faculty, staff and students
- For network, undergraduate teaching lab, or group rates, contact the UR Tech Store.
Contact the UR Tech Store. You will need to provide:
- payment information (If personal purchase please visit the store for invoice)
- user(s) name(s) and email address(es)
- operating system(s): Windows, Mac
See jmp.com/support for platform details.