JMP dynamically links statistics with graphics to interactively explore, understand and visualize data. Includes a comprehensive set of statistical tools, experimental designs, and statistical quality control functions.
How To Get A Copy
Contact the UR Tech Store at email@example.com. You will need to provide:
- payment information (If personal purchase please visit the store for invoice)
- user(s) name(s) and email address(es)
- operating system(s): Windows, Mac, 32-bit or 64-bit
Who’s eligible? Enrolled students, instructional faculty and researchers engaged in original academic research work on both university and personally-owned computers (home use) are allowed to use the license. Institutional research and other administrative uses related to the operation or improvement of a university or at an associated healthcare institution including patient care and sponsored research are not included within the scope of the license. For university staff that does not fall into the category of authorized users, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. A license covers either a single user (may install on more than one computer if you are the sole user of each installation), or a single computer if it has more than one user.
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (account number), Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover or personal check.
- $0 – AS&E faculty, staff, and students; Computer Science department; Laboratory for Laser Energetics; Simon School faculty staff and students
- $55 – All other faculty and staff
- For network, undergraduate teaching lab, or group rates, contact the UR Tech Store at email@example.com.
See jmp.com/support for platform details.