Minitab can visualize, analyze and harness the power of your data to solve your toughest challenges. Minitab has the market’s most trusted statistical tools to get the most out of your data, discover trends, predict patterns, uncover hidden relationships between variables, visualize data interactions and identify important factors to answer even the most challenging of questions.
Enjoy new levels of productivity and collaboration with Minitab accessible through both your desktop and on the cloud with our web app. With the power of statistics and data analysis on your side and accessible from anywhere, the possibilities are truly endless.
How To Get A Copy
Contact UR Tech Store to access Minitab license pool. Once granted access, users can download the Minitab Desktop App (Windows only) or open Web App (browser based).
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (FAO account number), Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover.
- $0 – AS&E faculty and students
- All other users and URMC users: Contact UR Tech Store for pricing.
Minitab 20 Desktop license (Windows Only)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- RAM*: 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connectivity: An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
- Browser: A web browser is required for Minitab Help. Chrome or Chromium Edge is recommended. Additional required software will be installed with the application: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for Visual Studio 2019
Minitab Statistical Software
- Connectivity: An internet connection is required
- Supported Browsers: Chrome, Chromium Edge, or Safari