The SAS System is an integrated suite of software for enterprise-wide information delivery. Applications include executive information systems; data entry, retrieval, and management; report writing and graphics; statistical and mathematical analysis; business planning, forecasting, and decision support; operations research and project management; statistical quality improvement; computer performance evaluation; and applications development.
Who’s eligible? Enrolled students, instructional faculty and researchers engaged in original academic research work on both university and personally-owned computers (home use) are allowed to use the license. Institutional research and other administrative uses related to the operation or improvement of a university or at an associated healthcare institution including patient care and sponsored research are not included within the scope of the license. For university staff that does not fall into the category of authorized users, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Get A Copy
Contact the UR Tech Store. You will need to provide:
- payment information (account number if applicable)
- user(s) name(s) and address(es)
- SAS version
- operating system(s): Windows, Linux, 32-bit or 64-bit
- hardware and CPU information (for new server licenses only)
$0 – AS&E faculty and staff; Computer Science department; Laboratory for Laser Energetics
All other faculty, staff, and students:
- Desktop License (Windows, Linux) – $149 each
- Server Renewa l- $1,600 each
- New Server – varies by platform (send hardware/CPU/OS info to email@example.com )
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (account number), cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover or personal check.
Visit the SAS website for details.