SPSS Statistics is a statistical and data management package for analysts and researchers, providing a broad range of capabilities for the entire analytical process, including powerful statistics; data access, preparation, and management tools; high-quality tabular and graphical output, and a variety of reporting methods. University licenses include:
SPSS licensing is for teaching and academic research purposes only. Please contact email@example.com for more information about SPSS licensing.
How To Get A Copy
Contact the UR Tech Store
- payment information (account number if applicable)
- user(s) name(s) and address(es)
- SPSS version
Network or Classroom Use
Contact the UR Tech Store for information
$0 – AS&E faculty and staff
All other faculty, staff, and students:
- $164 – AMOS annual fee per user (or per computer if it has multiple users)
- $619 – SPSS annual fee per user (or per computer if it has multiple users)
For network or classroom pricing, Contact the UR Tech Store
Payment may be made by blue 312 requisition, email (with account number), cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or personal check.
Visit the SPSS website for details.
- PDF documentation is available for download from the installation disc.
- Technical support and patches