When a voicemail is left on your extension, an email is sent to you containing:
- Subject line stating the calling number, if an internal extension or “unknown caller” if an external caller
- A link to play and listen to the voicemail message
- Ability to open or save the file to play and listen to the message
Open the file to listen to your voicemail message.
You must be connected to a University network (wired, wireless, or VPN) to access the web interface and listen to your message.
Pros and Cons
- Allows you to immediately listen to your voicemail message
- Turns off the message waiting indicator light on your telephone
- Requires you to be connected to the University network to access the web page