Select Wireless and Networks
Select Wi-Fi Settings.
You may be asked for a “credential storage” password. This is NOT your Active Directory password. Your options for moving forward:
- Enter the Android password that you previously created
- Follow the prompt to set up this password for the first time
- If you do not remember your password– type any password in 5 times and your device will clear your current password
Select EAP type: PEAP
Select Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2.
Leave the CA Certificate and Client Certificate fields blank, “Unspecified” or “Don’t Validate” depending on the operating system.
For Identity, type your Active Directory username. The Anonymous Identity field should be left blank.
Be aware that the login credentials may look different than you are used to.
- For UR credentials:
- Identity = ur\ur ad email@example.com
- For URMC credentials:
- Identity = urmc-sh\urmc ad firstname.lastname@example.org
For Wireless Password type your Active Directory Password.