Note: If you use Windows, you can hold down the Windows key and the Pause/Break key on your keyboard to quickly view your computer name, regardless of your device's operating system.
Click the Start menu.
After that, you have two options (See below for option A or option B)
Step 2 (Option A - Use the Search Box)
- Type computer name in the Type here to search box in the lower left.
- Select View your PC name in the results.
Step 2 (Option B - Use the Settings Window)
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the System category in the Settings window.
- Click About in the menu on the left.
Please note: You may need to scroll down to find the About menu by hovering your mouse pointer over the visible menu options.
Find your computer name to the right of the Device name row below Device Specifications.