Submit a service request for a conference call.
The IT Help Desk will schedule the call through AT&T and provide you with an access code, host password, and local and toll-free dial in numbers.
Distribute the access code and dial-in numbers to your participants.
Dial in at the scheduled time.
As participants dial in, they will be added to the conference call automatically.
- When a participant joins the call, active members of the call will hear a tone announcing their arrival.
- When a participant disconnects from the call, active members of the call will hear a tone signaling their departure.
- A complete list of host and participant commands is available but please note that some of the commands may incur additional fees for use.
- AT&T conference calls are “reservationless” and can be initiated at any time using the host information.
- AT&T conference calls will expire if not used within a six-month period.
- When requesting a conference call, provide the number of participants, the name of the person hosting the call, and the extension that the call will be billed to.