Pick up handset and wait for dial tone.
Dial first phone number. Wait until this person answers.
Press [TRANSFER] button.
Dial second phone number.
Press [CONF]. This is now a three-way call.
Continue [TRANSFER] and [CONF] steps until all desired participants are present.
- If you try to conference someone in and their line is busy, press [TRANSFER] to return to the conference call.
- If you reach someone’s voicemail, press #9 to exit their voicemail greeting and return to the conference call.
- External parties can be joined to the call. Dial their number as you would if you were dialing direct [9+external number].
- To mute your line while the call is in progress, activate the [MUTE] feature using the softkey beneath the telephone’s display.
- Silence your mobile and computing devices to reduce background noise on the call.
- If the initiator of the conference call needs to disconnect from the call, they must activate the [CKEEP] feature using the softkey beneath the telephone’s display before hanging up (display phones only).