- Collaboration – Allows collaboration with up to 300 UR and external non-UR individuals, including chat, annotation, whiteboarding, and breakout rooms.
- Screen and application sharing – Presenters can share their whole desktop or individual applications.
- Dynamic voice detection – Primary camera view will automatically toggle to the active speaker.
- Scheduling – Browser, client, and plugin scheduling options, including delegation for co-hosts and schedulers.
- Recording – Record meetings locally and upload to Blackboard Learn, Box, OneDrive Video, or Youtube.
- Large room and webinar – Zoom sessions can be expanded to allow larger groups, up to 500 interactive participants in Large Rooms or 10,000 viewers via Zoom Webinars.
- Mobile devices – Feature-rich mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- University Zoom should only be used for University-related content. Personal accounts on Zoom are free and should be created with a non-UR email address.
- When a student graduates or an employee leaves the University of Rochester, their Zoom account will be closed.
- Zoom supports the latest release of these browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Supported operating systems and system requirements for PC, Mac, and Linux.