Stream2 service is now available on all University of Rochester networks! Stream2 is an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service from Apogee that allows you watch live TV and sports from your computer, tablet, phone, AppleTV, Roku and Amazon Firestick. This service allows you access to your favorite shows from anywhere on campus. As a bonus it also comes with 20 hours of space for DVR recordings for each person.
This service is available only to users that have active UR and URMC active directory accounts and are connected to a UR network.
To launch this service on your computer, follow these instructions.
Features & Benefits
- Watch live TV and sports on campus while on the University network.
- Provides access to 80 TV channels including premium, local and sports channels in a browser on your computer or through an App on your phone, tablet or other streaming device.
- 20 hours of DVR capability
- No need for set-top-box, just download the app to get started
** PLEASE NOTE: Safari is not supported with this service.
Stream2 works on many devices, download the app from app stores including:
- iPhone or iPad
- Android (works with Android TV devices)
- Amazon Fire TV/Stick
- Download the Stream2 App to your device, watch online or connect a TV using Amazon Fire TV/Stick, Roku, etc.
- Make sure your device or browser is supported before downloading.
- Click here for directions to stream using a web browser.
- For other tutorials and FAQs about using the app, visit the Stream2 Knowledge Base.
- For further assistance or account help, contact Apogee directly by phone at (833) 548-0088, text “MyStream2” to 84700 or chat online with a technician.
- For more information about setting up Stream2 on other devices, Apogee has many helpful articles to read that will walk you through the process.
- You can also browse the UR Cable TV FAQ for helpful tips and suggestions.
- For authentication or identity access assistance, contact the IT Help Desk