Register your Email Address
- The first time you send from any email account to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you will receive a reply requesting you register that email address to your Mobile Print account
- Follow the link in the email
- Log in to MyPrintCenter using your University username and password
- MyPrintCenter should open and the document should appear in the listing. That email address is now tied to your UR Pharos printing account
- You may link multiple email addresses to your account. Follow these steps to register each.
After Registering Your Email
Send your document as an attachment to one of the email addresses:
If the body of the email exceeds 250 characters, both the body text of the email and any attached documents will process for printing. Your job has been added to the print queue and is ready to be released! The header of the email will appear as a separate job from the document you wish to print. You should only print the file, and not the email header.